Surgery Cancelled

Well, bad news. Today Chloe and I got to Post Op and we received some news. Her surgery has been cancelled. The worst part is we were told this after she got labs and testing done. Her surgery was cancelled because of a big emergency case. I am trying to be positive because at least Chloe is stable enough that its ok and I am grateful that she wasn't the big emergency case. Still, this is upsetting because this is the 4th time her surgery has been cancelled. Kody already called of work and we got everything all prepared. I should be getting a call tomorrow with a new date. I am also worried that she will get sick again as it is cold and flu season, and that will delay her surgery even further. I appreciate all the prayers and please keep praying because she should be having her surgery soon still. Her surgeon told me today that she is a priority and that he wants her to have her surgery sooner rather than later so that is good. Im praying that she can be repaired at least before Christmas and that she does not get sick again.

Chloe in Pre-Op

Comments

Popular posts from this blog